Film Fatales membership is available to anyone who:
1. Identifies as a woman film director, including cisgender, trans-gender, gender non-conforming directors of any ethnicity, age or orientation
2. Who has directed or co-directed at least one scripted or unscripted feature film (over 70 minutes) or television episode (over 30 minutes)
3. Which has been publicly released in theaters, on television, SVOD, or screened at a major film festival.
If you meet these qualifications, please fill out the application form below and sign up for member dues here.
1. Invitations to Film Fatales Events, including panels, workshops, and networking mixers in multiple cities as space allows.
2. An individual profile page on the Film Fatales website, which has become an industry resource for finding and hiring directors.
3. Access to the private Film Fatales Member Newsletter to receive announcements about upcoming events and opportunities.
4. Access to the private Film Fatales Facebook Groups to share information and connect with other members.
5. Eligibility for Film Fatales Recommendations for grants, fellowships, labs, film festival screenings and more.
6. Media promotion in the public Film Fatales Newsletter and on our social media platforms.
7. Access to Film Fatales Member Discounts on industry events, vendor discounts and more.