Film Fatales membership is available to anyone who has directed or co-directed at least one scripted or unscripted feature film (over 70 minutes) or television episode (over 30 minutes) which has been publicly released in theaters, on television, SVOD, or at a major film festival. BIPOC, trans, non-binary and filmmakers with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
1. Invitations to Film Fatales Events, including panels, workshops, and networking mixers.
2. An individual profile page on the Film Fatales website used for finding and hiring directors.
3. Access to the Film Fatales Newsletter with details on upcoming events and opportunities.
4. Inclusion in private Film Fatales Facebook Groups to connect with other members.
5. Eligibility for Film Fatales Recommendations for grants, labs, screenings and more.
6. Media promotion in our newsletter and on our social media platforms.
7. Access to Film Fatales Discounts on IMDbPro, production equipment, and more.